Tony Rose, of Blogging Diabetes
My good friend, Tony, of Blogging Diabetes, asked to chat with me for his Podcast today. I told him he was crazy, because I’m a babbler, but he still went through with it!
I was so excited to talk with Tony. I feel like he and I have been friends since the beginning. He’s one of the first people I connected with on twitter and we hit it off immediately. He’s smart, analytical and kind. He’s a caring dad and husband. But he’s a Red Sox fan.
In the podcast we talk about:
- Caleb’s diagnosis and the impact on Colin and Lila
- Dealing with diabetes at school and advocating for your child
- Letting go and giving your child more responsibility
- my favorite: standard deviation
- the awesomeness of Team Type 1 and the tip I got from Tony’s podcast with Phil Southerland
- and so much more.
I only wish I didn’t babble so much and Tony spoke more.
I’m going to reveal the special surprise Tony had for me at the end – a short little interview with Caleb. I had no idea. It was so nice to hear the two of them chatting. Caleb, however, is nice and succinct, not like his mom.
So if you dare, I invite you over to Tony’s blog, if not to listen to me, to listen to any of his amazing podcasts, and if nothing else, check out his great video on standard deviation!