Caleb is my second of three children. He was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of three in January 2007. He has used the OmniPod Insulin Management System since April 2007 and the DexCom Continuos Glucose Monitor since September 2009.
For the past couple or maybe few years I’ve created a World Diabetes Day image to use as a profile picture for World Diabetes Day (or here’s one that works for a Facebook cover photo). I’ve shared it publicly if others would like to use it. Here are a couple updates for this year. You are welcome to use them and although not necessary, it would be nice if you could give a nod to the creator! My best to you all this diabetes awareness month in any and all advocacy efforts, big or small.
- FDA Approves #Dexcom Software with Artificial Pancreas Algorithm
- #FDA Approves #DexCom #Share | DexCom Share
- #Nightscout | The New Rig #WeAreNotWaiting #CGMinTheCloud
- #Nightscout | The first two weeks #CGMinTheCloud #WeAreNotWaiting
- Nightscout | Getting Started #wearenotwaiting #cgminthecloud
- What’s in the bag and what isn’t
- The New Dia Bag – CMC Urban Pack | PDM Carrying Case
- In the Middle #backtoschool
- #Dexcom Investor Call #CGM Q4 2013