Caleb is my second of three children. He was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of three in January 2007. He has used the OmniPod Insulin Management System since April 2007 and the DexCom Continuos Glucose Monitor since September 2009.
When I think of managing diabetes with the holidays, my initial reaction is that it’s just like any other day – one blood sugar at a time. But when Rob asked me to write a guest post on the subject, I realized we do handle things a little bit differently.
- OmniPod® Insulin Management System UST400 | User Review
- Abbott Freestyle and Freestyle Lite Strips Recall
- World Diabetes Day 2013 | DSMA Twitter Chat #wddchat13
- “High Blood Sugar Demon” and more by @madeulookbylex
- Tallygear for #DexCom #G4
- Insulet Investor Call Q1 2013 | New OmniPod
- Special Sunday Edition of DSMA Live ‘Rents
- I Spy | Caleb Pitching
- “Like, you really like it, you want more.” | #DexCom Share G4