Caleb is my second of three children. He was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of three in January 2007. He has used the OmniPod Insulin Management System since April 2007 and the DexCom Continuos Glucose Monitor since September 2009.
The next generation of DexCom has been approved and is expected to begin shipping in late September. With this system, the need for a dedicated receiver will be eliminated if you use a compatible mobile device. One less thing to carry. Receivers are still a part of the system, but now they are optional.
What’s equally exciting is the enhanced app that will be used with G5. Alerts and the ability to log events right in the app sounds like we may finally have meaningful reports to help us best use all this information for better diabetes management.
More photos and information at dexcom.com.
- Forgetting Diabetes | Impact of Dexcom G4 and CGM in the Cloud
- #Dexcom #Share Receiver
- Lilly Diabetes/Disney Books and Backpack Giveaway!
- FDA Approves #Dexcom G4 Platinum #CGM System with #Share
- #Nightscout | Harboring Autonomy #WeAreNotWaiting #CGMintheCloud
- Exuding Coolness | Adam Lasher from American Idol
- World Diabetes Day Image Update |#wdd
- FDA Approves #Dexcom Software with Artificial Pancreas Algorithm
- #FDA Approves #DexCom #Share | DexCom Share