Caleb is my second of three children. He was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of three in January 2007. He has used the OmniPod Insulin Management System since April 2007 and the DexCom Continuos Glucose Monitor since September 2009.
You may have seen these sets around the community in recent weeks. If you’ve missed out on other giveaways, you still have a chance. Lots of great resources targeted toward children with diabetes are included. The Coco books are targeted toward the younger child, but have meaningful messages for all ages. The ESPN books are targeted to a teen audience.
If you’re interested, use the below linkto enter! Good luck and act fast! This giveaway ends this Sunday!
THIS CONTEST IS COMPLETE! WINNERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ENTERING AND CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS! Thanks also to Lilly Diabetes and Disney for making this possible!
Updated Feb 6 to state: shipments made within the contiguous US only.
WHAT’S IN THE BAG?
(click on the photo to enlarge)
- FDA Approves #Dexcom G4 Platinum #CGM System with #Share
- #Nightscout | Harboring Autonomy #WeAreNotWaiting #CGMintheCloud
- Exuding Coolness | Adam Lasher from American Idol
- World Diabetes Day Image Update |#wdd
- FDA Approves #Dexcom Software with Artificial Pancreas Algorithm
- #FDA Approves #DexCom #Share | DexCom Share
- #Nightscout | The New Rig #WeAreNotWaiting #CGMinTheCloud
- #Nightscout | The first two weeks #CGMinTheCloud #WeAreNotWaiting
- Nightscout | Getting Started #wearenotwaiting #cgminthecloud